- What information is collected and stored from you through the website.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- Links to third party websites.
- What personal data we collect.
- Who we share your data with and how long we retain it.
- What rights you have over your data.
- Where we send your data
This Policy applies to Port RGB and our websites, emails we send, and just as the data we gather when you communicate with us via web-based social networking/media or different websites and online applications. It does not apply to non-Port RGB sites and versatile applications that may connect to the Services or be connected to or from our Services; please review the privacy policies on those websites and applications directly to understand their privacy practices.
Collection, Use, and Processing of Your Information
Port RGB collects, uses, stores and processes your information for any purpose as may be permissible under applicable laws connected with a function or activity of each of Port RGB entities and shall include the following:
- To facilitate your use of the website or other services of Port RGB entities;
- To respond to your inquiries or fulfill your requests for information about the various products and services offered on the Website;
- To provide you with information about products and services available on the Website and to send you information, materials, and offers from Port RGB;
- To send You important information regarding the website, and administrative information;
- To send You surveys and marketing communications that Port RGB believes may be of interest to You;
- To personalize your experience on the Website by presenting advertisements, products and offers tailored to your preferences;
- To help you address your issues encountered on the website including addressing any technical issues;
- If you purchase any product or avail of any service from the website, to complete and fulfill your purchase, for example, to have your payments processed, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service;
- For proper administration of the website;
- To conduct internal reviews and data analysis for the website;
- To improve the services, content, and advertising on the website;
- To provide value-added services such as Single Sign-On. Single Sign On shall mean a session/user authentication process that permits a user to enter his/her name or mobile number or e-mail address or any combination thereof and password to access multiple websites and applications;
- To facilitate various programs and initiatives launched by Port RGB or third-party service providers and business associates;
- To analyze how our services are used, to measure the effectiveness of advertisements, and to facilitate payments;
- To conduct academic research and surveys
- To protect the integrity of the website;
- To respond to legal, judicial, quasi-judicial processes and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law;
- To conduct analytical studies on various aspects including user behavior, user preferences, etc.;
- To permit third parties who may need to contact users who have bought products from the Website to facilitate installation, service and any other product-related support;
- To implement information security practices;
- To determine any security breaches, computer contaminant or computer virus;
- To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities and suspected fraud,
- To undertake forensics of the concerned computer resource as a part of an investigation or internal audit;
- To trace computer resources or any person who may have contravened, or is suspected of having or being likely to contravene, any provision of law including the Information Technology Act, 2000 that is likely to harm the services provided on any website or by Port RGB;
- To enable a potential buyer or investor to evaluate the business of Port RGB.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Port RGB strives to ensure the security of your Personal Information and to protect Your Personal Information against unauthorized access or unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction. For this purpose, Port RGB adopts commercially reasonable electronic, physical and procedural controls which may include internal reviews of the data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where Port RGB stores Your Personal Information. Each of the Port RGB entities shall adopt reasonable security practices and procedures as mandated under applicable laws for the protection of Your Information. You hereby waive and release all Port RGB entities from any claim of damages under contract or under tort.
- At present Port RGB does not store your credit card information, and all online purchasing is undertaken under the sole liability and responsibility of the payment gateway.
- Port RGB may share Your Information with third parties under a confidentiality agreement which inter alia provides for that such third parties not disclosing the Information further unless such disclosure is for the purpose. However, Port RGB is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive Your Personal Information. Port RGB is not liable for any loss or injury caused to You as a result of You providing Your Personal Information to a third-party.
- While We will endeavor to take all reasonable and appropriate steps to keep secure any Personal Information which We hold about You and prevent unauthorized access, You acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that We cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of Your Personal Information.
- You agree that all Personal Information shall be retained until such time required as required by Port RGB. Non-Personal Information will be retained indefinitely.
Links to third-party websites
- Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites, or any third party electronic communication service may be provided on the website which is operated by third parties and are not controlled by, or affiliated to, or associated with, Port RGB unless expressly specified on the website.
Personal data we collect
- Media: If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
- Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Sharing of your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Your rights over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Sending of your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.