Pixel Galaxy is thrilled to share the success story of accomplishing Korean Wave Concert in Delhi NCR, and take the movement further to Europe.
We are delighted to inform the success of our first Korean wave concert of BTX city held at Greater Noida
Now TeamX at BTXCity.com is geared up to announce Pleasure Hunt X.9 to deepen the Indo – Korean Techno-Cultural tie.
PH invites social and cultural inspiring stories, based on real incidents. Every culture has its own stories or narratives, which are shared as a means of infotainment, edutainment, cultural preservation & moral values.
With India celebrating Children’s day today, on the occasion of the birthday of first PM, Team X announced a magnificent collaborative competition based on real and unheard stories. Listening Stories are the best pass time activity for children. The best 14 stories will be selected for digitization those experiences using Extended Reality technology, being used for the first time in the world, and the contributor for those stories will be rewarded. This announcement was made by the CEO Mr. Vikas Tomar at TiE Global Summit at a luxury hotel in New Delhi.
VilloTale Technologies, a tech start-up on rural and cultural tourism promotes such reality stories through word of mouth and will be happy to partner to provide content that will be used to market “Bharat” as a destination to potential inbound tourists. They are working in Uttarakhand and will use technology to scale up and generate revenues says, Mr. Tomar.
The hospitality industry can use 3D imaging to sell their food menu to customers and create an impossible-looking technology into reality.
Many start-ups want to use our expertise to promote their customer and user experiences opine Mr. Tomar.
Korean Wave Concert was held at G.L. Bajaj Institute of Engineering and Management, Greater Noida, supported by the special guests including several Ministry officials, and CXO of edutainment industries. Several highly intellectual delegates include Shooter Daadi’s guest along with others. This event is organized by PGCIA & brought by the National IT Industry Promotion Agency (NIPA) of Korea to enhance Korean and Indian business partnerships as well as share knowledge for promoting smart industries in both Korea and India.
This Ministry had the objectives of facilitating coordinated and focused policy formulation and effective implementation of programs, projects, schemes, etc.
This event brought together a domestic start-up ecosystem and support scale-up through the establishment of a global network. It will include numerous programs, such as lectures, panel discussion, IR, networking, exhibition, start-up ecosystem tour as well as joint public-private events and ventures.
The prime focus is on emerging technologies in the industry including TEST; Tourism, Education, Sports, Training, and other emerging and scalable industries.
Event Name: Korean Wave Concert
Host: XR. Center, G.L. Bajaj Institute of Engineering and Management, Greater Noida
- BTXCity: BTX is a team campaign to learn & produce XR Concept for CREZ experience. Mentored by DNA & executed by young dreamers!
- Haera Inc :
- Here, the company behind FantaStick (the musical that fuses both traditional and modern Korean music), is a company that focuses on spreading Korean culture content. They will also have an exhibition of their latest electric drum, the DGX [(D)rum (G)roup e(X)ercise].
- Studio W. Baba Co., Ltd. :
- Studio W. Baba is an animation studio, located in Seoul, South Korea. “W” stands for “world” and “Baba” means “to look” or “to-examine” in Korean.
- W. Baba is a studio that is always examining their work carefully so that they can be true contenders on the global stage.
- Fix Games Co., Ltd. :
- Fix Games is a VR and AR Contents developing company that has produced games, educational content, and theme parks. Fix Games has built XR Centers in Korea and India and plans on establishing more XR Centers in both countries.
NIPA: National IT Industry Promotion Agency (NIPA) of Korea.
NIPA devoted itself to reinforcing the competitiveness of the ICT industry and contributes to the economic growth through efficient support and by laying the groundwork for industrial technology promotion.
It has been working toward the competitiveness of software by supporting relevant policies, leading R&D models, and fostering global businesses.
PGCIA: PG Centre of Innovation and Alliances for JV’s in emerging trends DIGITAL, AI, VR THEME ZONE, IMMERSIVE UX, MICE, PRO GAMING, and SMART TRANSPORT BY MENTORSHIP, SPACE, FUNDS, and AGGREGATOR Support.